Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    [edit] Might be time to move this to the TV section, perhaps SW:TV, mods?
    Deal Howie.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Recorded it on VHS tape, since I'm not technologically savy.
    For the record, I use my VCR on a daily basis. Can't live without it.

Watched the last half-hour. It wasn't bad. But who was the bad guy giving the contestant advice? I would've told him to shut up. He got on my nerves.

I like to watch the regular editions and guess which girls have real and fake boobs. Low-cut dress = fake.

I loved it, but how cringeworthy and cheesy was that? The girls looked great in the Leia costumes but those Stormies were really goofy with how they walked like robots, so I didn't like that. Carrie Fisher looked bored and embarrassed to be there but in need of a paycheck. Plus there were the odd moments of her hanging on the husband and others I love how they got the main actress from the movies to come out for the girl's segment, then for the dude they have a remote control R2 and a guy in a Chewbacca suit. Not exactly an even trade. Also I loved how Chewie's mouth was not articulated and the way he very humanly clapped and pumped his arms. Reminded me of Teen Wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Dar' Argol View Post
    I actually thought Carrie looked better then recent times I've seen her. Maybe that's just me. I was very impressed when the Troopers came out in formation. That was pretty cool. Of course the Slave Models was awesome . . some looked better then I have seen before. At least Howie didn't make any lame Star Wars jokes.

But more then that it was just good fun. Any one of us would have been thrilled to be there on stage, no matter what you say here. It would have just been plain awesome and fun more then anything.

On a side note, the first contestant . . .. her "personal banker" . . . .that was a very large tall man . . I thought they brought out Jabba for a moment. Matter of fact my wife asked if that was his costume . . .
    I thought Carrie looked good too. Not like the trainwreck I have seen her on other recent appearances.

The show itself while visually stimulating, was anticlimatic. Howie didn't seem enthused as the contestants did and that means a lot to a gameshow. The fact that the girl in the first half picked an utterly low amount, we knew that pretty much the guy in the second half was going to win it all since the odds were overwhelmingly in favor that he get a higher amount.

But yes, Lucas needs to realize that his franchise is losing integrity by the minute.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

The word "sucked" is thrown around a lot...
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.