There's probably already a thread about this, but oh well.
Did anyone watch TPM last night? I saw a little bit, but I generally don't watch them when they're on TV. The fullscreen was absolutely horribly done; most of the time you could only see half a face. It seemed like they had also zoomed in slightly, but I was probably just imagining that part. There were some pretty cool bumps though with concept art.
Also, in an e-mail yesterday, I got this:
So I'll probably be checking in on that; I'm glad they gave exact times.Reflecting its status as an exciting new part of the Star Wars Saga, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed will be featured throughout Spike TV's weekend events. Viewers will see special Star Wars: The Force Unleashed segments, each with an exclusive announcement or new game play footage, at the following times on Spike TV:
* April 6 at 7:58 p.m. ET/PT --between the premiere of Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones and Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
* April 11 at 10:52 p.m. ET/PT -- At the end of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
* April 12 at 12:00 a.m. ET/PT -- throughout an episode of GameTrailers TV with Geoff Keighley filmed at LucasArts' headquarters in San Francisco
* April 12 at 5:06 p.m. ET/PT -- before Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
* April 13 at 5:06 p.m. ET/PT -- before Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back