Hybrid View

Star Wars Invades Deal or No Deal

That's right folks, Monday, April 28th Star Wars takes over Deal or No Deal. In one section the models are all dressed in Slave Leia costumes. In the following bit a platoon of Stormtroopers carry the cases out. And I believe the Banker is replaced by the Dark Lord of the Sith himself, Vader. And I think I saw Chewie standing with the contestants family.

Just wanted to drop a note about it . . .. I'll be watching.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

I read about this elsewear, put assumed it had already been posted here. I'm hoping I can remember to watch seeing as about the only TV I really ever see is Cubs baseball.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

NO DEAL.

I hate this show.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

DEAL, I like the show, but LOVE the idea of 26 hot women scantily clad as our beloved Leia in "slave" outfit. It's hat I would have asked for had I been a contestant on the show. Someone just beat me to it.
    Move along, move along

I'm sure it'll be real classy, with Howie "Ord" Mandell telling contestants to "use the force" every time they pick a case.

I would be embarrassed to watch it.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

George Lucas is officially a prostitute now, isn't he? I'll bet you can find him spreading gonorrhea for ten dollars a pop down at the docks.
    Tommy, close your eyes.