Exclamation I thought the Tie Bomber had laser blasters... ?

If it doe's, then why did Hasbro forget them on the new toy... ???

It does, and as far as I know (which could be wrong, I need to brush up on this info) they didn't. I think the bomber's laser cannons are near the wings. A good length away from eachother, and not too accurate.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

There's some confusion on the whereabouts of the laser cannons on the TIE Bomber. Some sources have it like the TIE Interceptor, with the guns on the wings (like Starfig mentioned); while others say they're under the cockpit just like a regular TIE Fighter (like in Dark Forces2: Jedi Knight); and I believe they're actually in the center portion near the top - you can see 'em on the Hasbro toy.

If they're under the cockpit, they're missing. If they're on the wings, they're not missing but they're kinda rounded since they're from the Darth Vader TIE Fighter. If they're where I think they are, then they're right where they're supposed to be on the toy.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I think JT's right, I checked Behind The Magic and got this picture of a TIE Bomber prop from the front.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tiebomberbtm.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	131.7 KB 
ID:	701  
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Nice picture LTBasker.
    Yep, that looks like that would be where the lasers would be placed. Man, I cannot wait for this vehicle to be in my hot little hands. I hope that it sells really well and Hasbro will do a 25th Anniversary properly scaled and sculpted Tie Fighter. If so, I will be buying two and replacing the center section of my TIE Interceptor as well.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.