Time for a new Super-Articulated Bloated Durge Figure!!!!

Anyone agree? I love Durge, especially when he's bloated and huge right before he blows up. I want a Durge figure complete with tons of tentacles that looks like he's going to blow up - but I want the extra articulation to make the figure awesome.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Maybe he could come apart and you could stick Obi-Wan inside of him.

I want one that's full of yummy Jell-O.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Nothing wrong with this idea at all. I'd go for something like this... and I've sort of been wondering if we'll see old Durge in the new cartoon. (I suspect we will.)

Too bad we didn't get one to go along with the new clone armor Obi-Wan. I actually liked Durge in the cartoon and still want this version (the comic pack one is close, but not quite right for this scene).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Durge was a bit of a letdown in the original Clone Wars series. It would be nice if they gave him a more prominent role besides being the Emperor's exploding beeyotch.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Durge in the Clone Wars 'toon was still a million times better thann Durge in the comic. Imagine every crappy 1990s supervillain rolled into one. Honest to God, when Obi-Wan stuck a lightsaber through his head, he said it tickled.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Durge in the Clone Wars 'toon was still a million times better thann Durge in the comic. Imagine every crappy 1990s supervillain rolled into one. Honest to God, when Obi-Wan stuck a lightsaber through his head, he said it tickled.
    Gotta agree, when his comic appearences i stopped reading Sw comics for a while. Though hopefully a cool figure of Durge will come along as the comic pack version is still a little iffy for me but it has to be better than the clone wars versions we've seen so far.

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!