Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy My TRU hasn't even HEARD of the TIE Interceptor

I dropped by my local TRU today and asked the best employee they have there, this guy is always very helpful and honest, a rare trait in toy store employees, about the TIE Interceptor and he looked in the computer and everything and couldn't find anything about it. Needless to say, my chances of getting the TIE are looking slim for now. I didn't expect them to actually have one already, this IS Arkansas and we're always lagging behind, but they've never even heard of the thing. How typical.

Go Back and give him the SKU#

Tie Interceptor SKU#239316

They He'll go in the back and then you have a case of Tie Interceptors in front of you...

HTH JDMB16A

If only it were that simple. The SKU I got somewhere on the 'net was 310-451-1205. What's up with that?

?

I think the number you are referring to on the net is the Phone Number of the TRU where we got the interceptors. Memorize the SKN# and then visit your TRU regularly. This should produce the interceptor, hopefully. Happy hunting.

Don't know how I got those numbers switched, oh well. I know they don't have it yet anyway, he looked for exclusives and all he found was something he said cost a hundred dollars. Don't know what that was. But the right SKU will definitely help, thanks guys.

Thumbs up

My Toys R' Us never hears of anything. I have to hope that they just get them.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

My TRU hasn't even heard of customer service. And they get everything much later than any other ones.

Fulit, if I didn't know better, I'd say you visited Los Felize TRU in Cali. I got the exact same treatment from an employee I trusted.

Also, that's the phone number for Santa Monica TRU, a 2-story store I hardly EVER visit anymore.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm still trying to figure out where I got that phone number and thought it was the SKU. That TRU employee probably thinks I'm retarded. He's not far off. Thing is, the guy talked with me about it last June. He even said it wouldn't be out until August, because I said July. Maybe my local scalper K&C Collectibles is helping his memory a little bit. I blame them for everything.