AOTC Obi-Wan JSF and Clone Wars Deco Republic Gunship out now!

Nabbed them yesterday at a Wal-Mart in Butte, MT. If they're out here, they should be out everywhere soon (if they're not already)

I had to do a double-take, as I was familiar with the JSF but then I realized it wasn't Saesee Tiin (SP) but Obi-Wan! Looking through the rest of the pegs I discovered the Republic Gunship with the Clone Wars Face deco on it as well (which I like a lot though the pain job REALLY makes the nose of the ship mode look HUGE!)

So, they're out- just FYI.

JT if you want pics let me know

I seen these also. While visiting family across state in Bethlehem, PA, I stop in a WM to get some stuff for the return trip and went to look at the toys. Didn't really expect to find anything, but I found Obi-Wan, ARC Gunship, and finally a AT-AT. I ended up getting the AT-AT, would have gotten the others, but, my kids found somethings they wanted. Oh well, next time.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

I saw both of these at WM in Los Angeles on Saturday as well. I do own the Saesee JSF and didn't really like it so I passed on the Obi-Wan JSF. I also have the Gunship which I do like so I bought the Clone Wars repaint of it.

Obi-Wan is the only TF I'm looking forward to picking up, but I don't really need pics, thanks for offering though. What do you think of 'em beyond liking the paint of the gunship?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I think that as far as the SW TF line goes, the clone aesthetic seems to translate better in bot mode than other characters. The only non clone SW TF's I own are the Saesee JSF and Obi-Wan ROTS JSF so that's my limited frame of reference.

Bear in mind that I'd probably only give it a B- grade so it's not that greatn and definitely one where alt mode is the main draw. The body has a heavily armored clone look to it which makes the much too small head look even smaller. On Cody, it's small as well but not as glaring for some reason.