Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Indiana Jones Titaniums

EE is listing upcoming Indy Titaniums http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...mber=HND40565B

Wave 1

Rocket Sled
    Jungle Cutter
    Biplane
    Cargo Truck
    Persian Tank

Wave 2

same as wave 1 with 3 more added:

Mutt Wilson on Motorcycle
    Flying Wing
    Indy and Henry Jones on Motorcycle

Looks like there are 3 from the new movie, and the others I recognize from the old movies.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Can you say "another failed Titanium 3-inch line" boys and girls? Good find though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Can you say "another failed Titanium 3-inch line" boys and girls? Good find though.
    I wish they'd get around to doing GI Joe vehicles and they probably will for the movie but I was thinking more along the lines of RAH.

I wonder when the Big H is going to realize that having every boy's action toy subline as an offshoot of SW sublines isn't a great way to keep your lines very fresh, innovative and dynamic. Galactic/Robot/Adventure Heroes, Titaniums, Mighty Muggs, Comic packs...it's all just a money grubbing formula to Hasbro.

I don't understand their behavior with Titaniums, everything but SW & BSG that they've thrown at it has done poorly, yet they keep trying even though the pricepoint is now outrageously high.

I would have liked to have seen some iconic and cool RAH vehicles in the Titanium line, but now it feels too late.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That listing's been up for a while on EE... still no pics, though.

I'd think that this line might do ok... (1) I'd never bet against Indy and (2) Hasbro's stuck to vehicles instead of teeny figurines. TF and SW sold well but the others keep dem peggies toasty warm.

Wonder if they'll de-Nazify the Flying Wing like Disney did... it's the only one I want, for now.

Rocket sled, huh? Very interesting...

I don't see a Pan-Am Flying Boat on there...
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

I will definitely get the Flying Wing. It'll most likely be de-Nazified.
    Depending on how good the sculpts are, I'd like to get the biplane, tank and truck.
    In this scale I wonder if Hasbro can even get as nice military vehicles that some other companies have been doing for years. Though the truck and flying wing are unique to the Indy films and weren't ever seen in production of actual vehicles.
    If I'm not mistaken the biplane was a British Gypsy Moth painted in Nazi colors.
    The tank looked like a WWI British tank also, though both may have had some small cosmetic modifications.

That rocket sled could be cool maybe.

I'd like to see the Pan Am Clipper also, as well as a zeppelin. Who knows maybe a submarine.

Yeah! A zeppelin would be awesome! But I'll be disappointed if they de-nazify that one, too. Won't look the same... the whole point, IMHO. Such gutlessness about a couple of swastikas, huh?

It'd be cool if you could flip a tiny Nazi out of the zeppelin's gondola onto a pile of tiny luggage... a first for the TS.

I'll wait and see... I might not be able to resist... it is Indy after all.

Maybe the Rocket Sled is a jet-powered wheelchair for 97 year-old Indy.
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

We could be getting the Biplane floatplane from Raiders of the Lost Ark though, but then would they would have to call it a "floatplane" ya think?

Here's some pics of 3 Indy Titaniums, from NYTF Indy Presentation.

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/tf2008/...on/Slide20.JPG
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

My answer to this is simple: bring back Action Fleet and MicroMachines!
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback