Comic Packs Question

Hi, Today I saw three of the Entertainment Earth exclusive comic packs at Target and was wondering if these are starting to ship with the other comic packs or do you think someone was able to return these after having previously ordered them? Just thought it was interesting to see these sitting on the pegs.

Do you mean the Kir Kanos/Carnor Jax one? If so, then yes, it is now shipping to stores. But their visors were changed from red to transparent.

Okay cool thanks for the info.

Here's a question about this set though, why do these figures come with scout trooper pistols that don't seem to fit in the holsters? I noticed this problem with the Target ARC trooper in one of the Order 66 two-packs. Also, the figures' hands don't seem to be molded so as to actually hold the pistols. Anyone else notice this?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Normally I'm a loose collector and would free the prisoners from their bubbly cages, but the Comic Packs have remained sealed. Also, I haven't bought any CPs since the first wave of the SW Marvel Comics run, so can't help regarding the holster/gun question, sorry. Am currently only looking for the one with the Snowtrooper in it.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Am currently only looking for the one with the Snowtrooper in it.
    That was a WM exclusive and probably sold through ages ago. I haven't seen it in a long time.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.