Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Battle Packs

They are alright i will be getting the STAP one to help build my CIS army up.

http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/defau...81B45223353F15

I seen the pics on Rebel Scum, and wasn't blown away as it was nothing really new or anything i really wanted though the Wampa one looked cool.

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

I'm not interested in the Hoth pack since I already have the earlier releases. The STAP pack I'm maybe a little interested in. It won't bug me if I miss out on it though.

If TRU believed in clearances the way Target does, then I'd get a few of each set for army building. Sadly, TRU exclusives NEVER get clearanced out in a timely manner. We still have Banthas all over the place out here in LA. Unless these find their way below retail, I might skip them.

I've wanted the STAP pack since they showed it at CIV almost a year ago, so I'll definitely get it. The Hoth one is all old stuff.

I wouldnt mind getting the Hoth set, but it is a TRU exclusive and I dont have one near me, so I will pass on these
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I was waiting to see Sal say he was gonna army build STAP's :P
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I am going to pass on both of these. Like most everyone else, I already have everything in that Hoth pack. So..............*YAWN*.......-b-o-r-i-n-g-
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    I was waiting to see Sal say he was gonna army build STAP's :P
    I don't need an army of STAP's. They are easy and cheap to find on eBay and elsewhere's.

I'm not a huge fan of the Super Battle Droid. So that's not a draw for me. I do need several pilot battle droids, but don't want to pay $20-25 for a set for only the two pilots. So only if these sets come down in price will I buy. I'll get one set most likely. But ultimately, I'd like to have about 10 pilot BDs.

Unless someone is willing to trade/sell these, I don't suspect I'll be getting my desired amount of them.
    Move along, move along

I think I already have everything in the Hoth pack. I've even read over at GH that perhaps the Wampa is inferior to the previous one.
    I will definitely be getting the Stap pack, simply because I don't have enough of the blue trimmed pilot Battledroids. Come to think of it, I don't think I even have one of those. So it's a definite buy for me. Might have an extra Stap machine to recreate the new Clone Wars trailer scene where Anakin is jumping from Stap to Stap anyways.
    The Superbattledroid looks a little different than any previous ones, though is that the marmalade flame holes still on his chest? You'd think someone at Hasbro would go to the factory with a pair of pliers and clip those pegs off of the tooling machinery already.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"