eFX ad in SW:Insider

There may be a few clues as to what eFX has in store for us in a new ad appearing in the latest SW:Insider. The ad, on page 11, shows Vader's helmet. "Reflections" in his helmet show an X-wing, a Blockade Runner, E2 Clone trooper helmet, a Stormie helmet (which has already been announced), E4 Obi-wan, and lastly, Ki-adi Mundi and his lightsaber.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I inspected that also. I dont think the collage of images is any clue. Its just an attractive add -that way we still know they're coming and we dont see the same advertisement as before.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Those sound like fairly good pieces, I wouldn't expect them to put such specific random images in there if it didn't mean something.

Someone told me that it's not just any Vader helmet, but a replica of a McQuarrie helmet, that'd be wild!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.