Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    No, I'm pretty sure it's 1 figure per order form.

... It kind of defeats the purpose when you get the regular version before the preview version, which will be the case for many collectors.
    But you can order more than one, as figrin bran mentioned; they just have to be on separate forms. Check the Classifieds here at SSG, or PM any Forumites who have psoted that they have extra forms and UPCs.

Well, I saw no Rex's yesterday, at the 4 stores I tried. I wonder if the mail-aways would have a "1st Day of Issue" sticker on them, or ANYTHING that makes them more "special" than the store-boughts.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Mine didn't, It's just a clean version and has a different gun. The package does open into a 3D display, the regular version doesn't.

I got mine the morning of July 25, so it was a nice little sneak peek at the things to come. I'm actually really diggin' this animated line, especially the clones.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I got mine the morning of July 25, so it was a nice little sneak peek at the things to come. I'm actually really diggin' this animated line, especially the clones.
    Sneak peek? Like a catalogue? And yeah, I've liked the cartoony looks (this R2 is the best R2-D2 ever made, IMHO).

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbird
    Mine didn't, It's just a clean version and has a different gun. The package does open into a 3D display, the regular version doesn't.
    I'd forgotten about the display. There's the difference then... if you keep it sealed.

You actually have to open the back for the display. I just 5 more in the mail today and opened one. I like the display, not as detailed as the older EU figures, but still very cool IMO.

Just got a Rex delivered to my office. Very cool figure.

Haven't opened the figure yet, but interesting that when I find a Capt. Rex in the stores (only got it since it had the "1st day" sticker), I come home to find the mail-away jammed in my mailbox (I thought of Stan Lee with The Thing on The Simpsons). I'll wait until my second one arrives to open one of 'em. You get different guns and a cleaner armor, so I guess they are "different" figures after all.

And yes, he does look old.

I suppose since it's mailed in a sealed box, Rex's card doesn't have as much tape and glued blisters on it (which made him easy to open). This is a great clone figure: kilt holsters hold the guns well, the "wear" look is great for the rifle/blaster, and his helmet fits well without looking goofy. Just an FYI, this card doesn't seem to fit inside a Star Case very well, at least without damaging the packaging. Worth the wait? I don't know about that, but it is a cool fig.

I got 2 of this figure, and to be honest, I don't remember ordering 2. The figure is alright, like all the animated clone bodies it's a little lanky and tall. I hate how the armor looks without its grime though, I saw the basic version today and it's a world of difference.

1 of the 2 I got was horribly mangled at the top of the box, the other only slightly mangled (whoopee?). I like that they didn't make the pop-up display cardback sealed on all sides, it's perforated at the top and then just a little tape on the sides. But ultimately, this is a "meh" set to me, came too late and is underwhelming.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.