auralius

Freelance artist trading drawings for figures

Howdy! I'm a freelance artist - I've done lots of illustration work, right now doing mostly miniature design and work for Wizards of the Coast. I recently did this deal with WotC minis, and I thought I'd throw it out here and see if anyone's interested. I'm offering to do a pencil drawing of a character (Star Wars-based or otherwise) in exchange for 3 3/4" figures I'm looking for (loose or packaged). Some samples of Star Wars-themed character pics I've done, as well as a bunch of other pics, can be found in my sig - please check it out.

The way this deal has worked in the past is the same as when I freelance. I'll do a draft of a pencil drawing and send it to you to get an ok. Then I'll finish it, scan it in at 600dpi, touch it up, and send it to you as a high resolution file that you can print out, color digitally, etc. The finished version will look like the ones posted. My freelance rates run from $50 to $150 per drawing - it's hard to say what the "exchange rate" would be from drawings to figures, but please try to make a fair offer.

I'm looking for mostly recent (last several years) Jedi and Sith, including:

Coleman Trebor
    Episode III Anakin Skywalker
    Sora Bulq
    Shistavanean Jedi
    Darth Nihilus
    Darth Bane
    Darth Revan
    All figures from The Force Unleashed Secret Apprentice 3-pack
    Roron Corobb
    Maris Brood
    Rahm Kota
    Yoda and Kybuck
    Quinlan Vos
    Dark Woman
    A'sharad Hett
    Bultar Swan
    Depa Billaba
    Even Piell
    Oppo Rancisis
    Yaddle
    Pablo Jill

That's all I can think of for now - if you're interested, email me at auralius@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking!

auralius
    NOW my signature's there. Please click!