Page 111 of 191 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1901
    While at the Northwest Washington Fair, I had a berry smoothie, and later had a chicken fajita and peach lemonade. After that I had a deep fried Milky Way. Wasn't quite what I was expecting, but it was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    After that I had a deep fried Milky Way. Wasn't quite what I was expecting, but it was good.
    That just sounds wrong...in a good way! Was their breading on it?

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    That just sounds wrong...in a good way! Was their breading on it?
    Yeah, that was the part I wasn't expecting. I had no idea how they did them or what it would look like. When I got it, it looked like a corn dog, but with a melted candy bar in the middle instead of a hot dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Yeah, that was the part I wasn't expecting. I had no idea how they did them or what it would look like. When I got it, it looked like a corn dog, but with a melted candy bar in the middle instead of a hot dog.
    Yeah I suppose you'd have to bread it otherwise it'd 'fall apart' in the deep fryer.

I was invited to a recognition lunch at Benihana: salad, fried rice, lemon hibachi chicken, veggies, water. I wasn't stuffed, but nicely full and satisfied (plate was completely empty at the end). I was even able to eat mosty of it with chop sticks (until my fingers forgot the technique somehow).
    "That's what Sheev said."

I had a bowl of Sapporo Ichiban original flavour ramen for brunch today. I dashed out of the house without bringing anything. Tonight's my regular Monday evening two-hour cardio madness, so I will probably get something at the market a little later in the afternoon so I am not passing out at the gym. LOL
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Tried falafel for the first time today, kind of a strange taste...or lack there of. I found it strange that I got a small container of humas, wouldn't that be like putting ketchup on a tomato?

Since I had run out of bread the day before, yesterday's "sandwich" was lunch meat on tortilla (good change of taste, actually... might do that more often), plus the standard banana and wa-wa.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Tortellini filled with spinach and topped with marinara. Also, your standard salad with ranch, some bread and a Pepsi.

Chopped ham and super sharp cheddar on homestyle white and some tea. I scored the last packet of raspberry coconut Zingers from the vend-all.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**