Page 113 of 190 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1892

Turned out it was Sizzler for lunch, since that was what was close to where I was coming from and going to. Salad and a burger... and salad.

Green bananas are always unripe. They are shipped that way on purpose because of stability and since they can be fairly easy to control due to the high amount of ethylene gas they produce (it ripens fruit) - the stores cannot be sure when they can get them onto shelves so unripe is better than ruined. Eating green bananas that are semi-ripe generally means they will be harder to digest. I am not a fan of any color of banana.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I've run out of jam, so the past couple weeks I have had a few peanut butter and pickle sandwiches.
    Is that true? Sorry man but that sounds gross. If you're out of jam I'd suggest trying honey, a former coworker mentioned that to me and its pretty darn good (or at least so says I).

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Is that true? Sorry man but that sounds gross. If you're out of jam I'd suggest trying honey, a former coworker mentioned that to me and its pretty darn good (or at least so says I).
    It is actually pretty good. I use dill pickles, as I've never cared for sweet pickles. They tasted more like relish, which I don't like. I've never really cared for honey on its own, though I do like things like Honey Nut Cheerios and honey barbecue sauce. So, not sure if I would like it much on a peanut butter sandwich. I thought of having a peanut butter banana sandwich, but one banana would be too much. I could put some of it on my cereal and the rest on my sandwich, but I always forget until I am done with breakfast.

We got educator appreciation coupons at work this week for Chick Fil-A, as one free combo for today only. I chose the #2 (Deluxe Chicken Sandwich, which added pepper jack cheese/tomato/lettuce to a regular sandwich), and got a choc milkshake afterwards. Nice!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

After the 'my teams' cross country meet we stopped at a Dairy Queen, I had a double cheeseburger meal and a mint chocolate dilly bar. Thank you SLC athletic department for the per diem!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    After the 'my teams' cross country meet we stopped at a Dairy Queen, I had a double cheeseburger meal and a mint chocolate dilly bar. Thank you SLC athletic department for the per diem!
    Does the double cheeseburger have two slices of cheese? I've always thought about how if I got one with just one slice, I would complain:

MSP: Uh, I ordered a double cheeseburger, but you gave me this instead.
    THEM: That is a double cheeseburger.
    MSP: No, there is only one slice of cheese here. This is a cheese double burger, or a double burger with cheese.

How much for just one rib?

I've ordered a "double-single" at In-N-Out Burger before; a double patty, one cheese slice. It costs less than a double-double, by the amount you'd add a slice of cheese, so you can do it there, at least.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Does the double cheeseburger have two slices of cheese? I've always thought about how if I got one with just one slice, I would complain:
    I don't remember if there was one or two, there really should be two...

McDonalds has the Double Cheeseburger and the McDouble for different prices, separated by the difference between 1 or 2 slices of cheese. Burger King had the same thing for a while with the "Buck Double" but dropped it in favor of whatever their new awfulness is.

Today it was... a pretzel and an egg roll. From the freezer. And yet I wasn't scavenging, I have real food and everything.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.