Page 118 of 193 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1924
    After a mid morning run I got home about 11:30 and in my desire to not make much of an effort to cook I settled on oatmeal. Not much I know.

Bowl of cereal, glass o' water. Made up for the small meal with too much at dinner.
    "That's what Sheev said."

No lunch yesterday but a wonderful dinner with Mrs. TI7 at Black Angus of sirloin steak, shrimp, and lobster (on special!).
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Since the Monopoly free items winner tabs were about to expire, I "had to" eat at the Golden Arches: free 1/4 Lb.er w/Cheese and med. fries went to someone else; I had the McNuggets.

Today's lunch was a Trader Joe's Bibimbap bowl, very good, if a little high in sodium. But for a frozen Korean dish, not as high in sodium as you'd find elsewhere.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Our wonderful staff cafeteria had their annual Thanksgiving lunch: I chose the turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, green beans (passed on the cranberries and couldn't get to the cornbread table). Yum, yum.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Our wonderful staff cafeteria had their annual Thanksgiving lunch: I chose the turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, green beans (passed on the cranberries and couldn't get to the cornbread table). Yum, yum.
    That sounds nice!!!!!

A tin of Progresso Macaroni & Bean (Pasta E Fa'gioli) Soup. I love this stuff and it was on-sale for 10 for $10. I bought Lentil, Split Pea and that one.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Went to an Indian restraunt that had a buffet, AWESOME! I'm not really sure what everything was but it was good! Although there was some sort of pickled something or other that I don't recall the name that was REALLY hot.