Page 121 of 190 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1897
    I had an egg and cheese sammich for brekkie, so I just had a big spoonful of peanut butter for lunch.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I went to Market Broiler, a seafood restaurant, because: 1) if you bought from a certain part of the menu you got free tickets to the Aquarium of the Pacific (will make a nice holiday excursion), 2) it was close to where I would be around lunch time, and 3) their food is really good. Tried their fish tacos (pretty good) with chips and salsa (you can't ruin those), a cup of chowder (always excellent), some of their cole slaw (very good), and lemonade. No leftovers.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

An $.88 Banquet chicken fried beef steak meal (with mashed potatoes & corn), water.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Manchu Wok at the mall with my lady friend. I had rice, orange chicken, kung pau chicken, and beef and broccoli. Root beer for a beverage. Later I was craving ice cream and got an M&M McFlurry. Now I am not sure if I will have dinner. If I do, it will just be a fruit salad and a Healthy Choice dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    When I read the e-mail notification, I thought it said, "Chimps, humans and a Dr. Pepper."
    Total carnivore working his way up the food chain?! LOL

Progresso cream of mushroom soup and a Coke Zero.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    When I read the e-mail notification, I thought it said, "Chimps, humans and a Dr. Pepper."
    Mr. Lector would be fine with that as a lunch.