Page 122 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1887
    Only if served with a good chianti. LOL
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    Only if served with a good chianti. LOL
    Of course, we live in a civilized world don't we?

My lunchmeat sandwich was on a hamburger bun today, as I was out of bread. Oh, and a banana. And some water.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

A $1 bag of fundraiser popcorn, water.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Yellow curry chicken with sweet potatoes over rice (as prepared by yours truly), not too shabby.

The PTSA provided goodies today, so I added a few chocolate cookies (different kinds) to my lunch meat sandwich/banana/water.

I hope you didn't use those cookies as a bread substitute to make a sammich with your lunchmeat!!

I had a tin of Chicken Pot Pie soup.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    I hope you didn't use those cookies as a bread substitute to make a sammich with your lunchmeat!!

I had a tin of Chicken Pot Pie soup.
    Nope. I went the eat-your-dessert-first route.
    A "tin of"? Interesting container; and pot pie soups are usually awesome.