Page 125 of 190 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1897
    I had a wonky sleep schedule last night/this morning, so I didn't eat breakfast until 12:30p, technically that's lunch time. I had a bagel & cream cheese and a slice of sourdough toast because I couldn't build enough groggy imagination to figure out a real meal.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

With my carpy cold to end the year, I've been drinking mucho agua all day. Once I realized I hadn't had any lunch, I nuked a leftover pork chop, had a couple cookies. Since I'm not tasting much anyway, might as well clean out the cupboard some.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Continuous snacking: veggies & chips and dip, crackers and Hickory Farms sausage & cheese, meatballs & sauce. Oh, and water.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

A Costco nonfat yogurt vanilla/choc swirl to go.

Leftover lamb korma and jasmine rice from last night's 99th birthday celebration for my grandpa.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Leftover lamb korma and jasmine rice from last night's 99th birthday celebration for my grandpa.
    Happy birthday to your grandfather!!!!!

I had Black Forest turkey, Gruyere and mayo on Japanese "square bread"-- and a Coke Zero.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

After working out my lunch was more like a late breakfast which was: sweet potatoes, ham, and diced apple with a couple of eggs (and milk).