Page 126 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1874
    Thanks JP!

Today it'll be a few slices of pastrami and some apricot chicken salad on crackers.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Greek salad and the pastrami I didn't end up having yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    A couple of doughnuts and a Dr. Pepper (healthy I know!)
    You're not kidding. Gonna follow that up with some NoDoz?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Today was slightly better, turkey on whole wheat, Dr. Pepper and a chocolate bar.

It t'was... leftover, chicken wing, and Mojo potatoes from Shakey's. With water.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Buffalo chicken deli meat and Swiss cheese on wheat. I brought in a little macaroni salad, too!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

OK... I'm reaching into my stash of soup right now... and I'm pulling out a tin of... Pasta E Fa'gioli. I guess that's what I'm having for lunch today!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Chicken breat with cheese on a bun and a can of Coke. Not the most flavorful sandwhich I've ever had but then again I was at a coaching clinic and that was about the 'best' option they had.

Not much at all in the house at the moment (don't want to brave the pre-Super Bowl crowds at the store which are substantial in my area), so...a bowl of Special K cereal, toasted sourdough bread, and coffee (hmmm, sounds like breakfast, doesn't it?).
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!