Page 12 of 190 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
    Went back to Outback and had Chicken on the Barbie! Excellent Food and service!

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    Whereabouts in PA?? I'm in Pittsburgh you know.
    I was in Williamsport. Just flew in Friday night to Wilkes-Barre and drove to Williamsport. Worked on Saturday and then flew back today.

Getting up early to drive back to Wilkes-Barre to catch the flight home kind of messed with my normal meal schedule. Had an egg mcmuffin for breakfast at 5:30, which is actually 2:30am at home. Had a strawberry banana smoothie and a cinnamon raisin bagel in the Chicago airport. Nothing on the plane but cranapple juice and pretzels on the first leg of the flight, cranapple juice and Biscoff cookies on the flight to Seattle. Once home I had a brownie of some sort that my mom brought in and some Gatorade in between breaks of my 3 hour lawn mowing session.

Between the noise of the plane and the car and the lawnmower, my head is still spinning. It's been close to a 24 hour day at this point, having been up for over 21 hours with only the occasional nodding off for a few seconds.

All I had was a 44oz super big gulp coca cola and some doritos !!

Mmmmmm... Nutritious! LOL

I'm having some Campbell's Select "Healthy Request" Italian-Style Wedding Soup for lunch. I should've brought a London Broil lunchmeat on Health-Nut bread but I was too lazy to make a sandwich before going to the gym this morning. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Missed breakfast again today, so no lunch.
    That's not good for you, you know!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Can of dark red kidney beans and a can of tuna. (Mixed in a soup bowl and nothing else.) Simple.

If I make food less appetizing I eat less of it, which is good for me.
    Move along, move along

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    If I make food less appetizing I eat less of it, which is good for me.
    LOL!!!

Good plan!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    That's not good for you, you know!
    Yes, I am aware. The breakfast council will likely rule me a bad person. I had my standard breakfast today though, Morningstar Farms sausage patty on sourdough english muffin with a slice of 2% Kraft cheese.

Lunch is undecided at this point, I suspect it'll be road food.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Lunch is undecided at this point, I suspect it'll be road food.
    That's nothin' akin to road kill, is it, JT?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by Jargo View Post
    I had nothing.
    Sad. We went over 10 posts ignoring world hunger. Jargo; check your mail. I am sending you a Broccoli Cheese Hot Pocket and Capri Sun juice pouch (orange flavor, of course).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Sad. We went over 10 posts ignoring world hunger. Jargo; check your mail. I am sending you a Broccoli Cheese Hot Pocket and Capri Sun juice pouch (orange flavor, of course).
    I could never master the art of punching the straw into the juice pouch, so I avoid all such drinks. Juice boxes on the other hand, I had those in my lunch all the time in high school.