Page 131 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1887
    Chicken sammich with extra sharp white cheddar on wheat and a Coke Zero. End of.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

More leftovers: cheeseburger Hamburger Helper, water.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I got a chicken burrito bowl from Chipotle today. I fixed a colleague's son's RC helicopter (I didn't even know I was capable, but I gave it a go and it works!), so she bought me lunch. Win!

Nice!

Today it was half a can of Campbell's Italian Wedding soup, I knew I was getting sick last week and stocked up. This stuff is good, way better than the chicken with egg noodle.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

So, who's the lucky Tuscan donna? Is that how Italian wedding soup works? Might have to give that a try...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Today it was half a can of Campbell's Italian Wedding soup, I knew I was getting sick last week and stocked up. This stuff is good, way better than the chicken with egg noodle.
    I love that soup!!! Are you feeling any better?

Cheese and mayo on wheat bread, some pretzels, Arnold Palmer, strawberry yogurt.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    So, who's the lucky Tuscan donna? Is that how Italian wedding soup works? Might have to give that a try...
    It's a nickname to represent the vegetables and meat married in the soup, and it's not from Italy.

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    I love that soup!!! Are you feeling any better?
    This is the Select Harvest, is that the one you have, or do you get their Chunky version? I had the other half of the can for lunch today.

Thanks for asking. I am feeling a little better, less coughing (although my plural cavity and diaphragm now hurt so bad whenever I do cough) and more sleep. Asthma is a little come and go, and I've entered phase 3 which is the upper respiratory aspects (seems to be clear so I don't even know why it's bothering to stuff me up). I still don't know if I'll be able to cover Wondercon in 2 more days.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Boboli pizza crust + Ragu pizza sauce + Costco shredded cheese + 400ºF heat for 20 minutes = lunch.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!