Page 143 of 191 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1902
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    AUGH! THROUGH YOUR TONGUE?!? Geez, how did that happen?
    Yeah... a baby carrot rolled off my teeth and my tongue took its place. So, as you can guess, the force of my bit was intended for something pretty solid and... CRUNCH! It bled for about 4 hours and I looked like Flick from A Christmas Story. It still bled a little the next morning when I brushed my teeth. There was obviously blood there overnight 'cos a lot of brown came out when I brushed the back of my tongue. It's a lot better now (thank goodness). There was a chunk of dead tongue hanging off, so I snatched it and cut it off with a pair of scissors and that seemed to expedite the healing.

Didn't feel much like food today, so I just had some raw almonds and iced coffee.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Leftover maple flavored baked beans, banana, water.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I'm going to try Trader Joe's frozen rigatoni with eggplant ragu, but the bag is more sauce than noodles so I suspect it's going to be too eggplanty for me and I'm going to switch to plan B - turkey corn dog.

EDIT: Well, it's not terrible. It's tolerable (the clerk at the store said pretty much that), a bit sweet and a little weirdness from the eggplant - the eggplant itself doesn't really taste or smell much like anything, but it seems to give the sauce an oddness. With some added oregano and red pepper flake and parm cheese dust, it's edible, but it's not going to get my repeat business their Penne Arribiata has gotten from me.

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    Yeah... a baby carrot rolled off my teeth and my tongue took its place. So, as you can guess, the force of my bit was intended for something pretty solid and... CRUNCH! It bled for about 4 hours and I looked like Flick from A Christmas Story. It still bled a little the next morning when I brushed my teeth. There was obviously blood there overnight 'cos a lot of brown came out when I brushed the back of my tongue. It's a lot better now (thank goodness). There was a chunk of dead tongue hanging off, so I snatched it and cut it off with a pair of scissors and that seemed to expedite the healing.

Didn't feel much like food today, so I just had some raw almonds and iced coffee.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Holy ****balls, dude! How did your snack turn into one of the Saw movies?!?

Have you considered a doctor? This sounds warranted. I know scissors have that awesome doctorate, but it's in Etruscan art history, not medical science.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

On vacation, and got a burger at a local joint. It was two layers of bratwurst, a burger, Swiss cheese, and sauerkraut. Pretty good, but I would've preferred the brats to be spicier, and would've added hot mustard (and maybe giardinara relish).

It was called "the Nuremburger," the bad taste of which led to many awful jokes. "So good, it's a war crime!" And "You'll hang for its scrumptious flavor!"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Holy ****balls, dude! How did your snack turn into one of the Saw movies?!?

Have you considered a doctor? This sounds warranted. I know scissors have that awesome doctorate, but it's in Etruscan art history, not medical science.
    It wasn't that bad. It's actually healed now and there's just little spot of tongue that's a little "scabbed over" and a little sensitive. There's not even a divot missing anymore. It grew back or filled in or something. But... one week! Who knew?

I think I'm having a black bean burger patty with pepperjack cheese on a slice of rye today.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Yesterday was airport food: Wolfgang Puck's clam chowder at Seattle/Tacoma, handfuls of Reese's Pieces, sips of water from a lame "talking" water fountain.

Quite late on it, but I tried a Taco Bell Doritos Locos taco, plus a potato soft taco, and a regular crunchy taco, with water. I doubt I'll run to the border to get them again.

Big breakfast, so just a banana and water today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Quite late on it, but I tried a Taco Bell Doritos Locos taco, plus a potato soft taco, and a regular crunchy taco, with water. I doubt I'll run to the border to get them again.
    Sounds like diarrhea for the evening.

Doritos Taco, what did you think? I tried it a couple weeks ago, just seemed extra salty to me.

Today was Sizzler salad bar with my mom.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.