Page 146 of 191 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1901
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    And JJB, you do know the nursery rhyme about porridge, right?
    Yup.

As for myself, wild rice chicken soup, chocolate moose and some ice tea.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Mrs. TI7 and I had a lunch date at a local sammich shop. Good as always but the company was even better!
    Repetition is a good thing!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Philly Steak & Cheese Hot Pocket, water. One of those was on sale (with a coupon! ) at the store today.

The next today (@theRealToday) had a bowl of Cheerios (regular and Honey Nut) in milk. Water.
    "That's what Sheev said."

The past two days, I have consumed two bananas, two waters (in bottles), and two Reese's Pieces (orange). If you think I ate the same thing each day, you'd be WRONG! Ate both Reese's Pieces candies yesterday.

Today was Zatarain's Dirty Rice (frozen, from the store, sadly not from their restaurant, but still good) and a single beef taquito with sriracha. I'm finding it difficult to adjust my metabolism off of Comic-Con mode, there I had been fighting to get in enough calories to carry me throughout the day, and here there simply aren't enough panels and lines in my condo to use it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    As for myself, wild rice chicken soup, chocolate moose and some ice tea.
    Antlers and all?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I had a "sloppy dog," which was leftover sloppy joe meat, and since I had no burger buns, on a hot dog bun. Couple of graham crackers. Water.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I had a "sloppy dog," which was leftover sloppy joe meat, and since I had no burger buns, on a hot dog bun. Couple of graham crackers. Water.
    Actually, sloppy Joe meat on a hot dog with jalapenos and cheese is divine. You should try that sometime!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Aside from the jalapenos, that sounds good. Green peppers instead?

Today, I had leftover meat with beans, cheese, and lettuce in a flour tortilla. Not sure what to call it. Oh, and water to glug-glug.

No real lunch the last two days: just water. :workinghard: :forgettingthetime: