Page 155 of 193 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1927
    That's all I ask.

Last two days: just a banana and water (have been heading out right after half-day finals to run errands, mail stuff, and shop for Christmas gifts).
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    That's all I ask.

Last two days: just a banana and water (have been heading out right after half-day finals to run errands, mail stuff, and shop for Christmas gifts).
    My sister and I went to Norms last night for her last American meal for a week and she wanted me to get it, but the special was too tempting, so I told her I'd go back next week for it.

Today I'm not sure, might take my mom to souplantation.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I guess my "lunch" was the Sprite and popcorn in the movie theater today. Went to dinner at a local family restaurant and ORDERED a chicken fried steak but RECEIVED fried chicken. Still tasty, but not what I was expecting (I could've had them bring the correct order, but I'd have had to wait and would be guilty knowing cooked food went to waste).

Leftover Hamburger Helper (cheeseburger macaroni), water, various candies.

Today it was a microwaved chicken tikka masala from Trader Joe's. Still quite tasty, but I keep forgetting how fragrant it is, the whole house is pungent and my microwave will smell like that for a week.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ham & cheese hot pocket. I've been craving this since Monday when I thought I had 1 left and dreamed about it all day only to come home and find I had eaten it days prior, it took this long to get another from the store. This is the kind with the ham chunks, not the sliced ham. Also a can of A&W root beer.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Ham & cheese hot pocket. I've been craving this since Monday when I thought I had 1 left and dreamed about it all day only to come home and find I had eaten it days prior, it took this long to get another from the store. This is the kind with the ham chunks, not the sliced ham. Also a can of A&W root beer.
    HOT POCKET!!! Have you ever heard Jim Gaffigan's take on HP's?

As for myself I hit up Perkins for some sort of egg/bacon skillit thingy along with pancakes and a Coke.

I passed on a HP :Ipassedpocket: today, since there are four boxes of them in the fridge :fridgepocket: and instead went for a weird combo :combopocket: of leftover stuffing, banana, chips, one mini candy bar, water. :waterpocket:

I have heard a lot of Gaffigan's comedy on the matter, and while he is funny, they aren't that bad for you. They are nuclear waste with an icy core much of the time though.

Today I think I'll just wing it, probably something from the freezer, save room for New Years dinner.