Page 16 of 180 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
    Today I had a Texas burger aka cheeseburger with pastrami and a Dr pepper!!

I'm having leftover Indian food for lunch today.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

After leaving the lab at 11:00 P.M. last night, I got up and came into work this morning at 4:15 a.m. I didn't get lunch (or breakfast for that matter) until 4:30 p.m. so I went to second closest place to where I work, Taco Bell. (I had a sub from the closest place yesterday.) I had a Zesty Chicken bowl and a cheesy bean and rice burrito and at least 4 glasses of diet pepsi. (I know the diet doesn't make much sense considering the other crap I ate, but I needed a large amount of caffeine at the time.) I'm still at work now and will be until 10:00 or 11:00 tonight so I had a large pot of coffee for dinner. Yum.

If I don't have ulcers by tomorrow that preclude me from eating anything, I plan on having nothing but fruit and veggies to make up for today.

Famous Dave's for this guy. St. Louis spareribs, rib tips, corn bread muffin and mashed sweet potatoes. All for the low low price of $7.99

Made my lunch before going to bed at 7:45pm, ham and cheese, an orange, cheez-it's, snapple.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Sizzler salad bar plus 4 mini cheeseburgers ($4 add-on). It was ok, not great of course. Oh, and an Orange Bang, I downed 3 of those suckers.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Sizzler salad bar plus 4 mini cheeseburgers ($4 add-on). It was ok, not great of course. Oh, and an Orange Bang, I downed 3 of those suckers.
    We used to have a Sizzler a long time ago. One of the few places we would go to eat when I was young.

Our staff potluck was today (I brought potato wedges ), and I sampled the:
    - potato salad
    - potato cassarole
    - piece of chicken
    - Swedish meatballs

And, with all the leftovers after school, I took the rest of the potato salad, some chicken enchiladas, and a couple rolls.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Cyclone pasta from Outback. Better than italian

I had some papa johns pepperoni pizza and a sierra mist undercover orange soda !!