Page 160 of 191 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1902

JJB, am I misreading "mousse" as "mouse," or is there something I'm missing with rodent cuisine?

WASC's working lunch led to several little items for me: two meat & veggie wraps, pasta and potato salads, cole slaw, chips, a cookie. Water, too.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    JJB, am I misreading "mousse" as "mouse," or is there something I'm missing with rodent cuisine?
    I would think it would be "moose" in JJB's neck of the woods!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Leftover green beans, few handfuls of M&Ms, chocolate pudding, and orange juice. (since I left early and only had WATER this morning).

Free lunch! Local community college's 130th anniversary celebration, with local venders offering their foods: tried street tacos (one beef, one chicken), rice & beans, chips & salsa, two different ice cream shops (just got the best one in the area before they ran out), lemon & BBQ chicken breasts, rice pilaf, Dr. Pepper, chocolate pie. Niiiice! Walked it off around the campus.

Took mom to the CA ScienCenter in the LA area, and she wanted to try and find Phillipe for their sandwiches. Not too spectacular (especially the lines and seating issues), but the food did taste quite good: single dipped pork sandwich, cup of split pea soup with crackers, lemonade.

Leftover Spanish rice, green beans. Plus water.

Hit up Panda Express: had the sweet and sour chicken, Bejing beef and fried rice.

Yesterday it was a grilled chicken & cheese & bacon sandwich with onion rings and a side salad. Today it's... a mystery.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Lunch meat from the store... but this time, it's quality: 2 pastrami & mayo on fresh hamburger buns, cole slaw, water.