Page 164 of 192 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1912
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    The sloppy joes HP are edible; I can attest to that. Beyond that, that's debatable. And, they were on sale for $1. I heard that cheap food is ALWAYS better tasting.
    Even that seems like a generous assessment of the sloppy joes HPs. The meat clusters are rubbery and there's almost no sauce.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My second potato-related meal of the day (after mashed potatoes and peas for breakfast)... so far. Leftover home fries with some country gravy, one cookie, water as beverage.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Leftovers, again? Yay! (no sarcasm, seriously) Egg/green chile/Bisquick/cheese/sausage casserole with salsa. Banana, agua. iBueno!
    "That's what Sheev said."

Ice water. It's w-a-y too hot to eat. In fact, I think I'll have another...
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

No idea what today's lunch plans are, I think we might be eating with my dad for father's day but am not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Barbacoa burrito from Chipotle.
    Sad news today as forumite JimJamBonds was killed by the barbacoa bathroom disaster of 2012. "It was just too... delicious to avoid" were reportedly the victim's last words.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Sad news today as forumite JimJamBonds was killed by the barbacoa bathroom disaster of 2012. "It was just too... delicious to avoid" were reportedly the victim's last words.
    Then that forumite who posted two days ago must've been... his g-g-ghost!!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Soup, mouse, ice tea.
    Seriously, what is this mouse you keep eating?

I've been having water more for lunch lately rather than juice. So, today was, PB&J sandwich, a few baby carrots, and some water.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Seriously, what is this mouse you keep eating?
    I know I know. Its my weakness! Its a chocolate mouse that is on a salad bar at a store I go to. I don't know what the caloric content is and I don't want to.