Page 167 of 189 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1890
    Re-heated a slice of pizza, a couple mini cookies, water. And no, I didn't heat the last two items.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Re-heated a slice of pizza, a couple mini cookies, water. And no, I didn't heat the last two items.
    Cookies are always nice hot, and sometimes heated water can be pleasant, though probably not out where you live in the stupid hot desert in summer.

I had thai rice noodles with chicken and carrots, added a little japanese condiment ginger but the 2 didn't cooperate as well as I hoped.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

1/2 a peanut butter sandwich and instant mashed potatoes.
    May the force be with you.

Finally finished the rest of that coleslaw from the chicken dinner a couple days ago, plus finished the bag of chip shards. Water.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Deep pit BBQ beef sammich from our favorite sammich shop enjoyed in Mrs. TI7's classroom while setting things up for the coming school year.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Speaking of BBQ, a few months back I was in Virginia and managed to hit up a little joint called "Pierce's Pitt" which is listed as one of the top 10 BBQ joints in the country! I enjoyed the pulled chicken sandwich very much.
    May the force be with you.

Subway ham footlong.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yesterday: Stage Door Cafe corn dog (still grateful to JT for telling me how awesome those are) and cheesesticks.

Today: Five Guys. Damn damn damn!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Yesterday: Stage Door Cafe corn dog (still grateful to JT for telling me how awesome those are) and cheesesticks.

Today: Five Guys. Damn damn damn!
    Took a group of cannibals with you today, Chux?