Page 17 of 188 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
    Yesterday it was Subway, today it'll be... I have no idea actually, I ate a small breakfast and then had a midday snack, now I'm not really hungry, so in a couple hours I'll just grab something I guess.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Today, a hotdurger, or a hamdog. Had no hamburger buns, so cooked a patty, cut it in half, put it on a hotdog bun. Tasty, but for some reason, I ate it faster.

p.s. The Undercover Orange Sierra Mist was so-so. Had one (with coupon! ) a few days ago.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I think I have some Morningstar Grillers in the freezer here at work. I might have that for lunch along with some mixed fruit. On of the trainers at the gym said that I was falling way short of the 2600 calories/day that I need. Hmmmmm...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Just finished up a Chick-fil-a sandwich, waffle fries, and washed it down with a sweet tea.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Leftovers from last night's T-Bone Steak BBQ, a quick meal:

Scalloped potatoes
    Oscar Meyer hot dogs wrapped in corn tortillas (better than in a bun, ketchup & salsa dipping sauce)
    Chocolate milk
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Finally got to Quizno's today. Had the honey burben chicken, for some reason it was 'hot', I was in a hurry to get back to work so I didn't even finish it. I've had that sandwhich before and it was never hot..... strange.

Left over pizza from my son's birthday party.

There's still enough to feed everyone who's going to MabuCon 2008!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Baja Fresh Chicken Caesar Salad Burrito - good, but today's was their weakest build since they added it to the menu last month.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My sister put a bunch of homemade jam into a Christmas gift basket, and I have finally gotten around to opening the peach jam. So, that has been on my sandwiches lately.

Brought rotisserie chicken cold cut on health nut bread with Muenster cheese and two peaches.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**