Page 181 of 190 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1897

A BOGO coupon at Chick Fil-A, so mine was a #2 meal (deluxe chicken sangwich, waffle fries, fruit punch).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

School cancelled today (yay! ) due to fires and winds heading to the campus (boo! ), so lunch out was at The Hat: chili cheese fries, water (yay! ). I did NOT finish the fries (boo! ), so I have a meal again for later (yay! ).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Took my mom to Souplantation, the highlight was Cinco de Mayo nachos! Excellent, if runny, cheese sauce with a good spice and flavor to it; mediocre store-bought chips but oh well.

They also had Albondigas Locas soup (yay!) and Cheeseburger Mac & Cheese soup (eh) among the other things.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Had a twoish hour drive home after the marathon I did this morning, after about a half hour a hit up MacD's thinking I was hungry but I just couldn't eat much especially a full meal, roughly 45 minutes later I stopped at an AWESOME place in Milwaukee that has the BEST custard. I had no problems handling a double scoop of chocolate malt in a waffle cone.

A "free lunch!" With purchase of a writing conference. Roast beef and asiago wrap, pasta salad, fruit mix, water.

Breakfast for lunch today....on purpose!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    ...and Cheeseburger Mac & Cheese soup (eh)...
    Hod do you know it wasn't hamburger and mac and cheese?