Page 185 of 188 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188 LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 1876
    Leftovers from last night's Claim Jumper dinner: a few onion rings dipped in ranch, part of the remaining giant baked potato (with two cheeses, onions, carrots, zucchini, creamy sauce). And water! In a glass!
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Leftovers are a given, it's just a surprise at what they are: cheese macaroni Hamburger Helper, peas, water. Then as "dessert," a few Chips Ahoy brownie center cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    A golden arch lunch....... #shame.
    No shame in that... unless it becomes a regular habit AND you don't have fries with that.

Today, a gift lunch: two Arby's regular roast beef sandwiches (brought home), water (not takeout).

There are few Bob's Big Boy restaurants around here anymore (was near this one around Glendale/NE Los Angeles today). I got their Pappy Parker's fried chicken meal (with fries, chicken tortilla soup, garlic toast, veggies) and water... plus a chocolate milkshake! Ah, nostalgia...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6-24-14qq.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	28361  

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    There are few Bob's Big Boy restaurants around here anymore (was near this one around Glendale/NE Los Angeles today). I got their Pappy Parker's fried chicken meal (with fries, chicken tortilla soup, garlic toast, veggies) and water... plus a chocolate milkshake! Ah, nostalgia...
    It's in Toluca Lake, a suburb of Burbank, and it's where I took our own Deoxyribonucleic for burgers on New Years in 2007/2008. While they are well known for their fried chicken and their spaghetti, I still can't understand not getting the Big Boy combo.

I don't know what I'm doing for lunch, I'm trying to make plans now in fact.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    It's in Toluca Lake, a suburb of Burbank, and it's where I took our own Deoxyribonucleic for burgers on New Years in 2007/2008. While they are well known for their fried chicken and their spaghetti, I still can't understand not getting the Big Boy combo.
    That was my first consideration, but I'd had a homemade burger the day before, and I recalled liking their fried chicken backintheday. It was a tough choice; I'm content with it.

Today: last of the Crazy Bread slices (2), a few Wheat Thins (Sundried Tomato), water (full glass).

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    ... where I took our own Deoxyribonucleic for burgers on ...
    Deoxyribonucleic now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time....a long time.