Page 19 of 189 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    I went toy hunting today and all I had was 2 corndogs and a redbull !!
    Your like me. I don't let a silly little thing like lunch take up very much of my time while I'm hunting. Just a quick gut-bomb and I'm on my way.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Was invited to a co-worker lunch at Souplantation today. Three great soups: standard clam chowder (excellent), potato leek (pretty good, better with bacon bits in it), and a basil pinto bean (pretty decent, new flavor). Were out of Caesar salad (why'd you take away your namesake food, there 2-1B? ), but I made up for it with potato salad. Yum.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Braised Beef tender ribs with green bean and carrot slivers topping a marsala risotto.

MMMM, delicious!
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Arby's Pick Five.
    Hey, don't leave us hangin'. What'd you pick?

(I'd go with one regular roast beef and 4 potato cakes ...that is, if those are things on that menu of course).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Two sandwiches, a half a tube o' Pringles (Blazin' Buffalo Wing flavor), some grapes and a Coke.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Multi-grain bagel and Potato, Cheese and Broccoli soup!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Steak/jalapeņo Hot Pockets, baby carrots, grapes and a Coke.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    Steak/jalapeņo Hot Pockets, baby carrots, grapes and a Coke.
    you know... I've never had a Hot Pocket in my life!! LOL That sorta goes in the same category as "haven't eaten Taco Bell food since 1991" for me.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    you know... I've never had a Hot Pocket in my life!! LOL That sorta goes in the same category as "haven't eaten Taco Bell food since 1991" for me.
    I'm not the world's biggest fan of Hot Pockets, but they're quick and usually on sale. If Mrs. Solo sees them for cheap she'll grab a few for me.

Lately I've been packing a lunch, so eating a nice prepared, preservative laden lunch was a trip down memory lane.