Page 21 of 191 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast
    I plan on stopping by a Burger King on my way to cool and comfortable Riverside CA for a meeting, in order to check out the Indiana Jones stuff possible, as well as to see if tomatoes have made their way back to BK.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Philly Cheesesteak Hot Pockets, a bunch of grapes and an orange.

I noticed today that the package for the Hot Pockets boasts that they provide 7 essential vitamins and minerals. Does anyone else not trust that?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    I noticed today that the package for the Hot Pockets boasts that they provide 7 essential vitamins and minerals. Does anyone else not trust that?
    When it comes to those numbers, if they have 5% of your daily recommended values, I think the advertising can make such a claim. Fully provided? Nah. But with numbers, Homer said it best: "Aw, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. Forty percent of all people know that." Mmm... Hot Pockets... :drool:

LOL!!!!

Well, for me, lunch today was: Eye of Round and Muenster on an onion roll, mixed fruit and a cherry Zero.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    cool and comfortable Riverside CA
    Funniest quote of the day so far, Mr Jos!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Funniest quote of the day so far, Mr Jos!
    Any city naming itself after its close proximity to a river (providing cool, refreshing temperatures and a plentiful water source) must be that way, eh?

Wendy's 1/4 lb burger, no mayo; small fries, ketchup; 5pc chicken nuggets, sweet & sour sauce.

Wendy's burgers without tomatoes are pretty bad, certainly not worth the high price. I got ketchup on my shirt and didn't notice for a while because my shirt is red.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ham and cheese sandwich, an orange, corn chips, cookies
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Wendy's burgers without tomatoes are pretty bad, certainly not worth the high price. I got ketchup on my shirt and didn't notice for a while because my shirt is red.
    That's where that horrid green Shrek ketchup would've come in handy.

I had a Whopper Jr. yesterday, with tomato, and 2 crispy tacos. Alas, Hulk has replaced Indy as the BK toy line.

Three cheese brats with ketchup, a bunch of grapes, an orange and a diet Dr. Pepper.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.