Page 25 of 189 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
    Tomorrow....

I'm thinking Arby's!
    May the force be with you.

It was dinner, but I had a small lunch to build up for it, and I went the buffet bulge for a change (I don't do that much anymore). At Hometown Buffet (with a coupon! ), here's what I gorged on:

- 2 drink refills (Coke Cherry, lemonade)
    - piece of garlic bread
    - mashed potatoes (2 helpings, one w/ gravy)
    - few french fries
    - boiled garlic potatoes
    - steamed rice (2 helpings)
    - yellow veggie rice (2 helpings)
    - Mexican rice
    - enchilada
    - 2 fish "nuggets" w/ tartar sauce
    - corn
    - green beans
    - carrots
    - meatloaf
    - cornbread stuffing w/ gravy
    - 2 chicken pieces (fried, roasted)
    - orange chicken
    - vanilla/choc swirl ice cream w/ hot fudge

Mind you, the portions were small; I went for variety, rather than huge quantities. I was quite full by the end.
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 07-17-2008 at 11:07 AM.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Nuthin'. Too busy taking care of SDCC stuff and work and now forums.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    It was dinner, but I had a small lunch to build up for it, and I went the buffet bulge for a change (I don't do that much anymore). At Hometown Buffet (with a coupon! ), here's what I gorged on:
    Buffets were one of the few places we ever ate out at while growing up. We have an Old Country Buffet here, which is part of the same chain as Hometown Buffet.

Two microwave burritos, which burned the roof of my mouth and it still feels wonky.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Movie popcorn and hot dog.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Movie popcorn and hot dog.
    A $23.50 lunch, eh, JT?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I have never eaten a movie house hot dog. I don't know why, but I fear them. Popcorn there? Defintely. Sodas? Sure. Icee (coolest drink in town)? When they're there, but not much anymore. Candy? Not anymore either, but I did (usually Red Vines). Nachos? Once or twice, seldom now. Tofu salad with organic veggies with kale? You know it's coming, but no. No way.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I have never eaten a movie house hot dog. I don't know why, but I fear them. Popcorn there? Defintely. Sodas? Sure. Icee (coolest drink in town)? When they're there, but not much anymore. Candy? Not anymore either, but I did (usually Red Vines). Nachos? Once or twice, seldom now. Tofu salad with organic veggies with kale? You know it's coming, but no. No way.
    You should watch an episode of Seinfeld where Kramer has a movie house hot dog!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Great episode DQ.

I don't think I am going to have lunch today. Might just drink some water.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."