Page 26 of 193 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast
    Today is the 56th anniversary of Baker's fast food, so they're selling their tacos at $.19 each (limit 2), the same price from 1952. I'm there! :cheapskate:
    "That's what Sheev said."

Had a grilled cheese, ranch nacho chips, iced tea.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Two PB&(grape)J sandwiches, a banana and a bag of Nacho Cheese/Pretzel Combos.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Today is the 56th anniversary of Baker's fast food, so they're selling their tacos at $.19 each (limit 2), the same price from 1952. I'm there! :cheapskate:
    Ahh... a $.41 meal after tax tastes good. :1930sagain:

well technically i'm in tomorrow today (damn time zones) so I don't know. possibly a banana because they're good for you. Today which was technically yesterday I had nothing.

I did skip lunch...

... but for dinner I had one of Subway's new Pulled Pork BBQ subs. I thought it was very tasty. Was actually surprised at how good it turned out to be.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

2 hot dogs, kettle chips, price chopper cola
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Two PB&(grape)J sandwiches, a half dozen chicken nuggets (w/BBQ sauce) and a diet Pepsi.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Frozen Banquet meal (country fried steak, potatoes, corn) and water. But I ate it cooked.

I had a wrap of some sort (it had bacon other then that I can't remember) some pasta salad and a Coke.