Page 27 of 189 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast
    Two leftover Chicken Tacos w/ bacon from my dinner Sunday night at Chili's. It was bought with a $50 gift card we got as a wedding gift. I ate then cold.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Two leftover Chicken Tacos w/ bacon from my dinner Sunday night at Chili's. It was bought with a $50 gift card we got as a wedding gift. I ate then cold.
    No microwave? Ten minutes in the stove? Eww...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    A $23.50 lunch, eh, JT?
    My theater is $6.50 for matinees, dog is $4 I believe, popcorn $3.50, so I got away for under $15 and I got to support my local independent theater.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I have never eaten a movie house hot dog. I don't know why, but I fear them. Popcorn there? Defintely. Sodas? Sure. Icee (coolest drink in town)? When they're there, but not much anymore. Candy? Not anymore either, but I did (usually Red Vines). Nachos? Once or twice, seldom now. Tofu salad with organic veggies with kale? You know it's coming, but no. No way.
    Movie hot dogs have almost caught up to my love of movie popcorn, they're usually awesome.

Nachos are impossible, I don't understand how they expect that to work, it's the messiest food in the world and you're eating it in the dark!!!

I don't do as much soda or candy at the theater anymore, soda is just a waste of money and candy doesn't thrill me as much as savory flavors these days. I do occasionally get raisinettes and even rarely dump 'em into my popcorn.

Today, I'm probably going to hit Subway and get a footlong. Heh heh, I typed "footlog" originally, nobody wants a "footlog sandwich".
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ham and cheese sandwich on Dave's Killer Bread (great local bread company here in Portland), Nilla Wafer cakesters, chocolate pudding, and some Ritz crackers all washed down with a Mt. Dew from the Target I went to at lunch time that still doesn't have any new Battle Packs!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Nachos are impossible, I don't understand how they expect that to work, it's the messiest food in the world and you're eating it in the dark!!!

I don't do as much soda or candy at the theater anymore, soda is just a waste of money and candy doesn't thrill me as much as savory flavors these days. I do occasionally get raisinettes and even rarely dump 'em into my popcorn.

Today, I'm probably going to hit Subway and get a footlong. Heh heh, I typed "footlog" originally, nobody wants a "footlog sandwich".
    I seldom eat during the movie, but before. If a tub/vat/nuclear reactor of popcorn wasn't finished by the time the lights dim, I pick at it. Last nachos I ate (didn't order them myself, someone offered me some after she was done) was probably a few years ago... really the only food I eat anymore is popcorn and/or soda (usually Sprite/7-Up so it isn't so bad if the ice melts fast).

Don't be so sure about "footlog," JT; SSG might have some cannibals registered...

I had a banana, leftover green beans, and water today.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Today, I was planning on getting a salad from Baja Fresh, but the heavenly aroma of Carl's Jr flame-grilling their burgers tore me away and caused me to make a questionable right turn into the parking lot. I had a Famous Star - no mayo, no cheese - and because I was starving, a Santa Fe Chicken sandwich - extra sauce, add onions.

Tomorrow it's probably going to be Trader Joe's spicy ranchero egg-white salad, unless my sister drags me away from the computer, then all bets are off - anything from chile lime chicken burgers to a cheeseburger happy meal to pizza to potato salad.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yesterday, I had the meal I consider the most filling, best tasting, cheapest of any: large (8 pieces) order of Little Caesar's Crazy Bread. :drool: Today, I'll try a grocery store-bought microwavable White Castle cheeseburger for the first time. If I never post again, you'll all know my cause of death.

I survived!

Yay.

Today, it was a grab-able lunch: banana, a few chocolate mini donuts, some handfulls of Doritos (Zesty Ranch and [something] Taco combination bag), and water.

Not especially lunch related as they were merely a snack this evening, but the Screamin' Dill Pickle Pringles are fan-freaking-tastic. Oddly enough, they're good due to the fact that they taste exactly like a pickle. I've had pickle flavored chips before that boast being pickle flavored simply by virtue of having more salt and vinegar than normal salt and vinegar chips and they're just nasty.

I was both disgusted and intrigued by them, so Mrs. Solo grabbed a tube for me at Wally World yesterday and I can now highly recommend them.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.