Page 29 of 188 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast
    The Ralph's store brand is pretty good, as is the one with the red rooster on the bottle (I forget the name).

I use hot sauce pretty liberally and often, so I try to get out as cheaply as possible.

BTW, the guy in your new avatar looks like a real tool. I hope I didn't just insult your dad, but he really looks like a buttmunch.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    The Ralph's store brand is pretty good, as is the one with the red rooster on the bottle (I forget the name).
    There isn't a Ralph's here, so that's not really an option. I'll look for the big red rooster next time I'm at the store, though, and maybe give it a try. Is it a national brand or something local?
    BTW, the guy in your new avatar looks like a real tool. I hope I didn't just insult your dad, but he really looks like a buttmunch.
    That's an understatement. This guy is always going on about foul smells, Clay Aiken, and his man-love for Dr. Doosh. He's a weird cat. But he's nowhere near as bad as the guy he's standing next to that I cropped out. Grade "A" toolbag I tells ya.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I had cereal for brekkie and then I found a bagel in my fridge stash. I had that for a mid-morning snack. I don't know what I want to do about lunch.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Two bologna, cheese and ketchup sandwiches, half a tube of Screamin' Dill Pickle Pringles and a strawberry/banana yogurt.

I taught in our academy today, so only had time for a plain yogurt (but sneaked in a chocolate chip cookie!). Not fun having about ten minutes to eat lunch.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I had some pasta salad and a handfull of carrots. Then it was off to the links for a quick nine.

Wasn't too hungry today: a few handfuls of Peppercorn Ranch SunChips with French onion dip, water. Breakfast was 2 slices of toast and butter, banana, OJ. Dinner? Undecided.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

A cheeseburger from the other night and leftover fettuccine alfredo.

I hope I'm not the only one who gets the joy of knowing Sonic burgers.....yum yum....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Taco Hell....south of the border...a trip to the bathroom, you know the drill.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!