Page 30 of 189 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone View Post
    I hope I'm not the only one who gets the joy of knowing Sonic burgers.....yum yum....
    I think we are getting a Sonic near here pretty soon, however I think it is in Ferndale and not Bellingham, so I wouldn't be going by it too often.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I think we are getting a Sonic near here pretty soon, however I think it is in Ferndale and not Bellingham, so I wouldn't be going by it too often.
    I ate at Sonic this week, but it's a 30+ mile trip to get there (happened to be close to where I was at the time).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I ate at Sonic this week, but it's a 30+ mile trip to get there (happened to be close to where I was at the time).
    This one will be closer than that, but a bit out of the way for me to go to, especially since I rarely eat out anyway.

Frank's Red Hot is overrated, it's a lot of vinegar and a weird "warm" off-flavor. I go for Crystal hot sauce when I go for a national brand, but I've been dialing back the hot sauce lately because of the high sodium.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Funny, I think "a lot of vinegar and a weird warm off-flavor" describes Tabasco.

I tend to use more hot peppers, but keep a variety of hot sauces just in case. Hoy Fong (sp?) brand sriracha sauce is good stuff, as is Trader Joe's habanero lime.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Tabasco is a different flavor altogether. I actually found a different brand that used tabasco peppers, and it tasted the damn same!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm not really a huge fan of hot food (Thai scares the living crap out of me) so I don't use it to make "normal" food hot. I just genuinely like the "a lot of vinegar and a weird warm off-flavor" on most stuff. My wife can't understand it and kind of gives me "the look" every week when I add Red Hot to the shopping list, since she has no idea how I can go through that bottle so quick.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I'm thinking a ham/cheese sandwich for lunch with some chex-mix and some iced tea.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Nuked a Lean Cuisine chicken fettuccini entree a few minutes ago. Nothing else in the house looked any good.........
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Honey turkey on protein enriched multigrain bread with a slice of baby Swiss and two Kiwi fruits.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**