Page 30 of 181 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone View Post
    I hope I'm not the only one who gets the joy of knowing Sonic burgers.....yum yum....
    I think we are getting a Sonic near here pretty soon, however I think it is in Ferndale and not Bellingham, so I wouldn't be going by it too often.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I think we are getting a Sonic near here pretty soon, however I think it is in Ferndale and not Bellingham, so I wouldn't be going by it too often.
    I ate at Sonic this week, but it's a 30+ mile trip to get there (happened to be close to where I was at the time).
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I ate at Sonic this week, but it's a 30+ mile trip to get there (happened to be close to where I was at the time).
    This one will be closer than that, but a bit out of the way for me to go to, especially since I rarely eat out anyway.

Frank's Red Hot is overrated, it's a lot of vinegar and a weird "warm" off-flavor. I go for Crystal hot sauce when I go for a national brand, but I've been dialing back the hot sauce lately because of the high sodium.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Funny, I think "a lot of vinegar and a weird warm off-flavor" describes Tabasco.

I tend to use more hot peppers, but keep a variety of hot sauces just in case. Hoy Fong (sp?) brand sriracha sauce is good stuff, as is Trader Joe's habanero lime.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Tabasco is a different flavor altogether. I actually found a different brand that used tabasco peppers, and it tasted the damn same!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm not really a huge fan of hot food (Thai scares the living crap out of me) so I don't use it to make "normal" food hot. I just genuinely like the "a lot of vinegar and a weird warm off-flavor" on most stuff. My wife can't understand it and kind of gives me "the look" every week when I add Red Hot to the shopping list, since she has no idea how I can go through that bottle so quick.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I'm thinking a ham/cheese sandwich for lunch with some chex-mix and some iced tea.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Nuked a Lean Cuisine chicken fettuccini entree a few minutes ago. Nothing else in the house looked any good.........
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Honey turkey on protein enriched multigrain bread with a slice of baby Swiss and two Kiwi fruits.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**