Page 31 of 191 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    Honey turkey on protein enriched multigrain b
    read with a slice of baby Swiss and two Kiwi fruits.
    That was lunch or sick joke?
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone View Post
    That was lunch or sick joke?
    No... that was really lunch. Why?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I just sounds so....so...healthy.....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Simple today: glass of water, banana.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone View Post
    I just sounds so....so...healthy.....
    I try to be that way... *shrug* Today's a repeat of yesterday, so more healthy for me, I guess. Had plain youghurt with fresh blueberries for brekkie today. I check Aldi's for produce from time to time. They had pints of blueberries on sale for $1.99 each and Kiwi fruit for $.15 each. So... I'm having a lot of that this week. LOL
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Four-cheese mashed 'taters, about 2 BBQ chicken breasts, strawberry/banana yogurt, a handful of Honey Mustard Pringles and a diet Barq's.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I just ate a ham sammich.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

A butter flavored "popcorn" cake (like a rice cake, but these have taste... like eating popcorn without the kernels), water. Going very light, as I intend to blow that health away with a fast food dinner tonight.
    "That's what Sheev said."

As I'm back on real food, I had a Healthy Choice General Tso's Chicken, it was too watery this time (this is a hit-or-miss frozen meal ever since they switched to the goofy steamer system). And a thing of string cheese, which I refused to string.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    I'm not really a huge fan of hot food (Thai scares the living crap out of me) so I don't use it to make "normal" food hot. I just genuinely like the "a lot of vinegar and a weird warm off-flavor" on most stuff. My wife can't understand it and kind of gives me "the look" every week when I add Red Hot to the shopping list, since she has no idea how I can go through that bottle so quick.
    Wuss. You'd probably like Crystal then, it's a little sharper flavored and roughly the same heat. But be careful, hot sauce has a ton of sodium, bad for the system.

If you ever see a product called "Brother Bru Bru's" though, run like the wind, that stuff is pure evil African heat, a dusty flavor with nothing of the peppery hot sauce we know, and it rips your face off. (Huh, it claims vinegar is the first ingredient, I would say it doesn't have that flavor at all. Oh! I see why, there's no sodium!!! That makes a world of difference.)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    If you ever see a product called "Brother Bru Bru's" though, run like the wind, that stuff is pure evil African heat, a dusty flavor with nothing of the peppery hot sauce we know, and it rips your face off. (Huh, it claims vinegar is the first ingredient, I would say it doesn't have that flavor at all. Oh! I see why, there's no sodium!!! That makes a world of difference.)
    Does it give you the expression of the guy on the bottle?