Page 33 of 188 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    And I thought you preferred the tacos.
    Pie, tacos, clams, Arby's. It doesn't matter usually.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I thought Cappy's favorite was a greasy pair of bacon strips.

Finished the last of the microwave White Castle cheeseburgers, with a glass o' agua.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    I thought Cappy's favorite was a greasy pair of bacon strips.
    How could I have forgotten?! Thanks, partner.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Hot dog (1.69) from 7-11 and a Super big gulp with extra ice (pepsi) !!
    I must have been hungry cuz the hot dog was really good !

My wife and I had the Arby's special 5 items for $5.95, we each had a jr roast beef(1 & 2), shared a curly fry(3), and I had a chocolate shake(4), while she enjoyed a jamocha shake(5). Yummy, and Arby's is right across the street and down about two business's.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

[FONT=Courier New]My wife brought me a beef bento from West Coast Bento here in Portland. 2 skewers with big chunks of steak over rice with Thai sweet chili sauce. There's no better place in Portland M-F for lunch.[/FONT]

First of possibly several (or a just few) McD's Happy Meals to get a plastic bobbing-head version of a SW character and vehicle (Anakin). Went with the el-cheapo basic hamburger meal, fries, and Hi-C orange drink.

Yesterday I had 2 4-piece mcnuggets and a large fry and a medium Pepsi. Great loophole for nuggets, dollar menu for 4 and 8 for 2 bucks, instead of 2.60 or so for a 6 piece.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Great loophole for nuggets, dollar menu for 4 and 8 for 2 bucks, instead of 2.60 or so for a 6 piece.
    I thought about that myself, but instead went with the second of possibly several (or a just few) McD's Happy Meals to get a plastic bobbing-head version of a SW character and vehicle (Wicket... the employee called it "the tiger" ). Went with the el-cheapo basic hamburger meal, fries, and lemonade drink.