Page 34 of 190 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast
    Not entirely sure yet, but it'll be at Disneyland, I'm taking my sister for what she claims is the last time she'll ever visit the Magic Kingdom (she's the grinch). Thinkin' a main street plaza corn dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Does it give you the expression of the guy on the bottle?
    Minus the smile.

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    Hot dog (1.69) from 7-11 and a Super big gulp with extra ice (pepsi) !!
    I must have been hungry cuz the hot dog was really good !
    I actually really like their hot dogs, as good as movies usually. AM-PM has a spicy jumbo dog that's even better.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

A $5 burrito that was hardly worth $2.50.....next time I'm going to the Chinese place down the street.....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

I had a can of chef Boyardee ravioli, two hot dogs (ketchup only), a strawberry/banana yogurt and a bottle of water (plasma donation day= more water than I prefer to drink).
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

McDonalds - A greasy Double Cheeseburger, an over-mayoed McChicken, and a Coke, all of which is sitting like a rock in my belly.

I can't wait to poop it out later.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    McDonalds - A greasy Double Cheeseburger, an over-mayoed McChicken, and a Coke, all of which is sitting like a rock in my belly.
    Seriously, that sounds so damn good. I had McD's at the mall the other day so I'm really surprised that I could actually stomach it again so soon.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    Seriously, that sounds so damn good. I had McD's at the mall the other day so I'm really surprised that I could actually stomach it again so soon.
    Sure the "other day" you stomached it, but within the next 4 or 6 hours that stuff will finally work its way to your colon and then you may not be able to "stomach" it again!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Stopped at a MD, but they only had the same Clone Wars toys I already have, so I passed. Had water, PB & choc granola bar, and banana instead.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

No lunch today. A visit to the dentist precluded that.

A wonderful deep cleaning (can you say "jackhammer" and "dynamite"?) and one cavity to fill to boot (but it's only the second I've ever had....so...not so bad).

Looks like something really, really soft for dinner tonight.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I had an identical lunch yesterday and today. I had the double cheeseburger happy meal with fries and a diet coke and three chocolate chip cookies. Only difference was the toy in the happy meal, yesterday Wicket, today Anakin.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Went to Mcdonalds for lunch cheesburger, 4 pc mcnuggets, small fries, and 42 oz coke !!