Page 35 of 193 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    I had a can of chef Boyardee ravioli, two hot dogs (ketchup only), a strawberry/banana yogurt and a bottle of water (plasma donation day= more water than I prefer to drink).
    I didn't realize you had to be on an all-salt diet to donate plasma.

You guys are sick in the head with all that McDonalds!

So, I was right about the Disneyland corn dog, I forgot how dang good they are, and $4.50 (it's over $5.50 on the menu but if you say "no chips" they don't charge you for 'em) is a good deal considering it's a lot of food, big big corndog!

Then my sister wanted a Dole pineapple Whip, so we grabbed those, then immediately after she wanted Bengal BBQ so I had a skewer of asparagus wrapped in bacon, then marshmallows on a stick bathed in chocolate, 3 "on a stick" foods in like an hour and a half. My sis never usually gets like that, nor do I, but for whatever reason it was a special occasion thing and she wanted to eat everything in the park. After we saw Jedi Academy, we ended up back on the other side of the park and she had a bowl of Clam Chowder!!! I was too stuffed to eat, she never eats more than half her meal usually and here she was totally grubbing out. So we're not even halfway through our day and she's had all that, naturally it impacted our dinner plans.

Tomorrow I believe I'm taking my mother to lunch at the restaurant of her choice, so it could be Souplantation, Sizzler, Baja Fresh, California Wok, or Norms.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    You guys are sick in the head with all that McDonalds!

After we saw Jedi Academy, we ended up back on the other side of the park and she had a bowl of Clam Chowder!!!
    But there's cheapo SW toys involved!

That is the best food in the park, hands down (based on taste and cost). Good choice.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by JT
    I didn't realize you had to be on an all-salt diet to donate plasma.
    Its the protein, which comes in just over 100% RDA.

Today is leftover cheesy ham and hashbrown casserole, half a tube of honey mustard Pringles, a peach yogurt and a diet Pepsi.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    But there's cheapo SW toys involved!
    Yeah, I saw the pics, they look like something I wouldn't take if you paid me, so naturally collectors are ruining their health for them.

That is the best food in the park, hands down (based on taste and cost). Good choice.
    I prefer their steak gumbo, but at $8.69, it's not a deal IMO. She was happy with the clam chowder, but it and the watermelon slice later did ruin her dinner. I prefer the fried chicken royale from French Market, but it's not available this season (fried chicken at the Plaza Inn is good too, but not the same) - that chicken plate for $12 is a WHOPPER and very tasty.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    Its the protein, which comes in just over 100% RDA.
    I get ya, though there are much healthier and better ways to get protein.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I went to Subway today before I saw the Clone Wars. I had what I usually get when I go to Subway - turkey breast sub on wheat bread with American cheese, lettuce, pickles, olives and mayo. I got the M&M cookies and lemonade with it.

No lunch today (just drinks of water)... had a big breakfast out (diced ham & bell peppers and scrambled eggs, biscuit & gravy, half a huge pancake) that lasted long after being eaten. :full:

Two kiwi fruits and lean ham and colby on 12 grain bread sammich.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Third of possibly no more McD's Happy Meals to get a plastic talking-head version of a SW character and vehicle (Yoda). Went with the el-expensivo four-piece McNugget meal (got NO sauce ), fries, and 1% choc. milk.

For the first time in forever I skipped lunch today. It wasn't really on purpose, but it was my last day of work today and I was busy chatting it up with people and such (and playing Guitar Hero on the projection screen in the conference room, my "final request") and just never got around to it.

Now my stomach is paying the price for having nothing but a bowl of Coco Pebbles, a doughnut and a piece of cake laden with the most sugary frosting I've ever had (but the only one I've ever had that said, "Good Luck, Adam!" on it).
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Trader Joe's grilled roast beef & peppers sandwich, TJ's string cheese, and a TJ's half-sour kosher pickle.