Page 39 of 190 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Some sort of food at Disneyland, haven't totally decided yet.
    Haven't decided what type of food it is? Whether it is food? Odd...

Totally switched it up today with... PBJ and banana with water. :rebel:
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Had an early dinner yesterday (dunch?) of Original Recipe KFC strips. Those are good! Might stop by for some cole slaw today as part of a college football watchin' day.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I took my wife to Joe's Crab shack and a late viewing of the Dark Knight......

today I'm having PBnJ.....but for what we enjoyed last night, I don't mind the trade off....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Went out to the 3 Amigos Mexican Restaurant, after getting good news, cant say what it is, because I have a lawyer involved, just to say if everything pans out like we hope it will be win win.
    I would like to thank these people - Jediguy, El Chuxter

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Haven't decided what type of food it is? Whether it is food? Odd...
    Wah wah wah. Thank you, Shecky. Anyway, I had a roast beef & cheddar sandwich while watching Jedi Training Academy, the sandwich was a let-down so I got a Banyan Beef bbq skewer which rocked (even the little green onion rocked).

Today was underwhelming - Wendys jr. bacon cheeseburger (no ketchup or mayo), 5 pc chicken nuggets w/ sweet & sour sauce, small fries. I fear my relationship with Wendys is officially over, having been teetering for a year or so now. Their food is generally overpriced and doesn't taste all that good, can't hold a candle to Carl's Jr or In-n-Out Burger or Jack in the Box.

Tomorrow (today to some of you) I have no clue what I'll be having for lunch, but I suspect it'll be in the company of my sister. Maybe the KFC original recipe strips, she wants to try them but can't afford to due to being laid off.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm probably going to get something from Arby's today. I have coupons. I'm poor. LOL
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    I'm probably going to get something from Arby's today. I have coupons. I'm poor. LOL
    Hey! I like Arby's; always have and probably always will. Never understood the rancor lobbed at that franchise.

Oh, BTW... today was lunch meat sangwitch, a banana, and water in a bottle.

Sur. Prising. Eh?

Was at I-Hop this morning for Country Fried Steak and Pancakes, so not lunch per se, more like brunch (Breakfast/Lunch).
    I would like to thank these people - Jediguy, El Chuxter

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    Don't feel bad, without a coupon you'd need to take out a risky high-interest sub-prime loan to get lunch at Arby's.

So, I had the very lunch I mentioned, though I neglected to say that the sides we each got were coleslaw. The strips were ok, but way too salty compared to bony chicken, and that extra greasiness gives the original recipe its final boost that was missing here.

Tomorrow's lunch is an absolute surprise and may remain so up until feedin' time.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.