Page 41 of 181 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
    OK just for the fans, "Me ated some Coooooookiiiieeeess", this morning for breakfast.

There is that better, and its not true not all of us Cookieemonsters eat just coooooookkkkiiiiieeeesss, after all boys and girls its not good for your teeth, now you all go eat your greens, , and leave my flaming coookiiiieeeessss alone.
    I would like to thank these people - Jediguy, El Chuxter

Yesterday I had an errand which took me through lunchtime, so I ate the emergency cereal bar I stashed in the car, and then for early dinner we went to Sizzler where I had malibu chicken and salad bar.

Right now, I'm having Healthy Choice General Tso's Spicy Chicken, the new version without the breading on the chicken, and it's much better this way (I don't actually like breaded chicken all that much usually). I did just find a bone in 1 piece though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I grew up near Youngstown, OH and there were Arby's easily within reach. Out here in SoCal, they're harder to find (there are three or four within a 20 mile radius of my home, I think). Yeah, they aren't cheap, but the coupons make it worthwhile at times.
    Yesterday, while I was in west LA, I saw that they were building a new Arbys at La Cienega and Jefferson. This Sunday, I'm going to drive my sister to the Santa Monica & Lincoln blvd Arbys because that's the closest to her place, so I texted her that there's one much closer to her place and she was just as excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Seems like a lot of you sure eat out a lot. I always brown bag my lunch. Once in a while I'll join in when our department orders something, but usually only when our manager says she is buying. Sometimes I even pass on that.
    For me, I don't usually bother mentioning the food I eat at home unless it's noteworthy, and since I work at home, I usually eat lunch at home. Also, my schedule makes it difficult for me to know when I'll be home, so I'm out a lot without advance warning.

And I had a lunch meat sandwich, banana, and water today!
    I suspect you'll be eating that lunch for about 2 years after you die. Every afternoon you'll go all zombie and rise from the grave, eat that lunch, and then crawl back into the ground. Of course, if the banana really does go extinct soon, you'll have to eat zombie bananas.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Yesterday I had an errand which took me through lunchtime, so I ate the emergency cereal bar I stashed in the car, and then for early dinner we went to Sizzler where I had malibu chicken and salad bar
    Been a long time since I ate at a Sizzler. I remember eating there a lot in the early 80's. We never ate out too often, but that was a place we often went to when we did. Malibu chicken or hibachi chicken were the dishes I would usually get, or a burger. I think sometimes I got by with just the salad bar because I would have the soup and mini-muffins. I seem to recall having chili there as well, which I think was where I discovered that I actually liked it. Or maybe it was where I learned to tolerate the green pepper that was in it. I just looked at their website, and the closest one is south of Seattle in Tukwila.

More or less just got back from eating at the Red Lobster, boy was that exspensive, but good I had the Admirals Feast and Lobster, Shrimp stuffed Mushrooms and my usual 2 Bottles of Bud, my wife doesnt drink so she drives.

I found a Dairy Queen "near" here yesterday (in Rialto, and since I was at the medical center in Fontana, it was right up the street... and over a few... up a couple more...) and had their Chicken Strips & fries with country gravy and Texas cheese toast meal... :drool: One of the worst items on the menu as far as health goes (over 2200 calories, 11 grams TRANS fat , over 900 in sodium, 100+ carbs... but 40% of iron ), and one of the BEST items ev-er!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I found a Dairy Queen "near" here yesterday (in Rialto, and since I was at the medical center in Fontana, it was right up the street... and over a few... up a couple more...) and had their Chicken Strips & fries with country gravy and Texas cheese toast meal... :drool: One of the worst items on the menu as far as health goes (over 2200 calories, 11 grams TRANS fat , over 900 in sodium, 100+ carbs... but 40% of iron ), and one of the BEST items ev-er!
    Yousa gonna die!

I had roast chicken with roast potatoes, sprouts, mashed carrot, peas and chicken stock gravy.

chicken was a bit cruddy though. not a lot of decent meat on it.

I ate at Sonic's Burger and Fries, and the wife had Cheese Toasties and Onion Rings, I wanted to eat at I-Hops but the wife made the final decision and seeing she was driving I went with her decision .

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Yousa gonna die!
    Impossible; I had water as my drink. Helps my ADV: "average dangerous value."
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."