Page 51 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
    Had two chicken quesadillas from Taco Bell and a can of Mountain Dew.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    How do you eat those with chop sticks?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Mountain Dew comes in cans? And here I've been collecting mine by hand. Sheesh... all those trips up and down the mountain. What a waste of time.

I had sliced chicken on wheat and the best soda pop known to man: Coca-Cola.

Lunch today is a total mystery, as I think I need to drive my mom to the doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid View Post
    I'm on jury duty this week too!
    Good luck getting out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Does LA have the "one day or one trial" jury duty system as we neighbors to your north do?

BTW: If you want to get out of serving, just tell them you know me and believe everything I say....it's been working for my friends and family for years!
    Yeah, 1 day 1 trial, I'd like it more if I didn't have to show up for duty 3 hours before courts started calling panels.

That wouldn't have worked yesterday, first off they're cracking down on excuses here, and secondly I was at civil court, not criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Taco Bell in Japan? Is it similar enough to the original, or a pale imitator?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm having grilled chicken on a salad with a light basalmic vinaigrette dressing.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I had a leftover hamburger half for breakfast. Then I threw up.

I throw up every day now. I feel better after I do. I have great aim. Waste baskets with liners in every room - I'm throwing up while I'm typing this, using the waste basket next to my computer.

After I finish posting about this, I'll probably check a few other threads I'm following, then go and lie down until I can manage to eat and throw up again.

Meanwhile, I have a comment about jury duty: I served once for over a month and a half. It was a gang shoot-out / murder trial. I found it really interesting, though very distressing that human beings can be so stupid - I mean REALLY stupid. Oh well.

Now and then there are some great experiences to be had by doing one's service on a jury.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I had a leftover hamburger half for breakfast. Then I threw up.

I throw up every day now. I feel better after I do. I have great aim. Waste baskets with liners in every room - I'm throwing up while I'm typing this, using the waste basket next to my computer.

After I finish posting about this, I'll probably check a few other threads I'm following, then go and lie down until I can manage to eat and throw up again.
    It's like America's Next Top Model... but without Tyra Banks!

Poor Josh...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

What I ate today wouldn't count as "lunch," as it was just:
    - 2 Costco samples (a chicken pasta, a corner of pizza... were out of clam chowder )
    - two chocolate candies
    - a few blue tortilla chips and bean dip
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Penne pasta with red sauce and meatballs.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    That wouldn't have worked yesterday, first off they're cracking down on excuses here, and secondly I was at civil court, not criminal.
    I take it you didn't get snagged on a case. Civil court cases can get quite lengthy and BORING!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!