Page 52 of 180 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
    Leftover Papa John's white pizza.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Salami on wheat, banana, water. Will probably go completely crazy and have a tuna fish/crackers meal tomorrow!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

had a turkey sandwich & chips. pretty boring... oh yeah, and an orange & pear.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    had a turkey sandwich & chips. pretty boring.
    Same, and because I'm working well into the morning (yes, nearly 24 hours in the lab today or will), having Subway for lunch #2. 12" Meatball.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

lunch on thrusday for me is always peanut butter jelly time

I got fried chicken, mac&cheese and brocoli today.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Arby's - a regular roast beef with tons of horsey and arby's sauces, and a beef & cheddar & bacon which didn't have enough cheese sauce, but the bacon was very good, best fast food bacon I've had in a while, not too crisp and not bland.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    I take it you didn't get snagged on a case. Civil court cases can get quite lengthy and BORING!
    I did not, thankfully. I'll take boring over the criminal courthouse again, friggin' security is tight as hell in there because there are so many violent criminals going in and out of the building. The civil courthouse is nice and relaxed by comparison, people don't act like they're gonna get stabbed or stab you, the floorplan doesn't smash all the people into tiny spaces as bad so you don't end up with rapists sitting next to you in the x-ray line.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Left over Chipotle soft tacos, their awesome tortilla chips, and a Coke Classic!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Had a pastrami sandwich and fries from The Hat today. Now that's good (read: unhealthy but tasty) eatin'!

The lime after-taste to Chipachoplee's chips is great, TI, I agree!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Leftover Papa John's white pizza.
    I haven't had Papa John's in YEARS. I can't wait to get back to the states and have some.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!