Page 60 of 192 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
    I had one of those Healthy Choice steamer things for lunch today. It wasn't bad. I think it was Chicken Tuscany. Made with real chicken tusks, I think!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    I had one of those Healthy Choice steamer things for lunch today. It wasn't bad. I think it was Chicken Tuscany. Made with real chicken tusks, I think!!!
    I love those things, they used to not be in that steamer packaging, I loved them then too, they have a lot of flavor and a decent portion size without being high in sodium or fat. The steamer packaging added about $1 to their pricetag though, but I dig 'em. Separately, I found out my sister likes them too, she didn't catch on until the steamer package tho'.

I had El Pollo Loco today, coupon for a free Chicken Carnitas Burrito - that fricker is $5.79 normally! And it wasn't even that good.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I had El Pollo Loco today, coupon for a free Chicken Carnitas Burrito - that fricker is $5.79 normally! And it wasn't even that good.
    The crazy chicken?

Yes, that's their name. It's a fair sized fast food chain.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I didn't get lunch. I was working another homicide.........
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I love those things, they used to not be in that steamer packaging, I loved them then too, they have a lot of flavor and a decent portion size without being high in sodium or fat. The steamer packaging added about $1 to their pricetag though, but I dig 'em. Separately, I found out my sister likes them too, she didn't catch on until the steamer package tho'.

I wish we had El Pollo Loco here in Ohio. Taco Bell frakkin' sucks and I haven't eaten there since 1991. HATE. THEM!

I like Healthy Choice better than LeanCuisine because they DO have less sodium and aren't giving you the chintzy portions. Our supermarket chain in this region always has them 3/$9.49, so it's not so bad.

As far as lunch today? I'm not sure. We'll have to see what "Maureen the Bagel Lady" brings in her lunch cart.

peanut butter and jelly for me with a coke. something simple today.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

French Onion soup 'cos she came so late. Bought a brekkie sammich for tomorrow morning.

Cup o' noodles (chicken flavor, because it's the least unhealthy variety, sodium-wise ). Going out to Chili's tonight, as it's a fund raiser for the school (odd, that there's TWO groups: the band and softball, with two different fliers. Hmmm... ).
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    I didn't get lunch. I was working another homicide.........
    I was going to make a joke, but the first one I thought of was insensitive to the victim and I thought better of it. Not to mention I truly don't know the circumstances that the body (bodies) was / were found in.

The revised comment meant to inject some humor into this (versus the cannibalism joke I was going to make) goes as follows:

Can't you just hurry up and kill someone so you can get your lunch on time?

In reality, you provide an honorable service likely and hopefully greatly appreciated by the victim's survivors.