Page 61 of 193 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
    Packed my feedbag before heading into work...apple, banana, applesauce, chips, raisins. I keep some chicken tenders and french fries at work to have for lunches if I forget to make a sandwich or pack a salad. Also been drinking a lot more water lately.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    I wish we had El Pollo Loco here in Ohio. Taco Bell frakkin' sucks and I haven't eaten there since 1991. HATE. THEM!
    Yeah, Taco Bell is pretty rank when it's your only access to that sort of thing. They're super salty and gross and simplistic.
    I like Healthy Choice better than LeanCuisine because they DO have less sodium and aren't giving you the chintzy portions. Our supermarket chain in this region always has them 3/$9.49, so it's not so bad.
    Lean Cuisine has 4 or 5 larger meals that fit into that category, I like the Rigatoni & Meatballs, it's a heavy one too, but generally I agree with you on that. I generally won't pay over $3 for anything like this, I just vary my tastes enough that I buy whatever's on sale at the time and stock up a little, then wait for the next sale. Often I'll get something for $2.50, occasionally $2 or even less.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well, while early, it's already made...

Lent Friday traditional lunch: Tuna mixed with 2 packets of mayonaise, 1 cellery stalk chopped; pickle, pretzles and the Pepsi One.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I'm an opportunist and I take advantage of those interesting Lenten specials!! The Catholics are all heading out to McBowel's for fish-butt sammiches and I'm getting one.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

All the wholesome goodness of a Philly cheese steak with no bread. Yum Yum
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

JP, you have such a lovely way with words there.

I had wheels & cheese for early lunch / late breakfast. I may have a few chicken gyozas to tide me over until dinner.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Awesome tortilla chips from Chipotle.

More additictive than crack.....so I'm told........
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Heard that Burger King was giving away free burgers today (they turned out to be their new Burger Shots... like a White Castle size one, but with the regular meat and fixins), so I got a value menu chicken sandwich and that freebie (showed up as "Burger Sht" on my receipt ). The Coke dispenser would stick, wouldn't shut off, then just drip syrup. Yuck. And their water dispenser was on the fritz. Lovely.
    "That's what Sheev said."

You ate "Burger S*#!" Bel-Cam Jos?

That's cool. Did you know that if you open the POTJ Mouse Droid's package and eat him, you can eat R4-M9 for free, too?

It was a 2001 Hasbro Value Meal - they just didn't advertise it.

I had an extra 90 minutes of sleep for lunch today.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!